(1) We save the contract text and send out your order data as well as our terms and conditions by email. For security reasons your order data is no longer accessible online.
(2) We collect, store, modify, use and transmit personal data for their own specific purposes towards the justification and settlement of the user's contract or contract relationships. Signing in our newsletter your name and email address will be used for advertising and market-research purposes of DeinDesign™. Users can opt-out of the usage of their data at any time within their DesignSkins® user-account.
To execute and finish orders with payment type credit card, we collect probability values for your future payment behavior. To calculate these probabilities also address data is used.
(4) Users can opt-out of the usage of their data at any time within their DeinDesign™ user-account. In this case, DeinDesign™ is committed to delete all personal information immediately. If you have any orders in progress we will delete the data right after they have been closed.
(5) The customer is required not to delete any image files of the ordered DesignSkins® until the order has been successfully delivered. DeinDesign ™ secures the data transmitted by the customer for the purpose of handling claims for a period of 4 weeks after shipment. All data will be deleted afterwards.
(6) For the reason of improving DeinDesigns™ online service, the commonly-named system of cookies are used. Cookies are text files, which are stored on a user′s computer when they visit a website. Most of the cookies used by our service will be deleted from your computer right after closing your browser session (session cookies). Other cookies will remain on your computer and allow us, to recognize it when you visit our website in the future (long term cookies). The cookies have an expiration time of 24 hours. Our partner companies are not allowed to use these cookies to collect, process or use personal data.
(7) According to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz you have the right to get free information about your stored data. You are also entitled to claim the adjustment, blocking and deletion of your data.